TZcam Terahertz Camera
The high-definition TZcam terahertz camera from i2S is the most sensitive on the market. Highly versatile, with a wide range of applications including research, nondestructive tests, agronomics and biomedicine.
Terahertz innovative imaging technology from i2S paves the way to non-destructive testing of advanced materials used in various industries and for industrial quality control. THz non-hazardous imaging technology reveals previously invisible defects inside the subject matter.
The i2S non-contact THz penetrating imaging system can detect manufacturing defects or imperfections inside parts during production, in real-time, by seeing through the materials.
- Spectral range 0,3 – 5 THz
- Sensor 320 x 240 pixels, micro-bolometer uncooled technology
- Pixel size 50 µm
- Frame rate 25 Hz
- Sensitivity 20 pW at 2,5 THz
- Depth raw data 16 bit
- Supply voltage usb 3.0
- Dimensions 119 mm (W) X 126 mm (H ) X 63 mm (D)
- Weight camera 840 g / objective lens 240 g
- Magnification 0.25X at 200 mm
- Focal length 50 mm
- Aperture F/0.8
- Field of view 64 x 48 mm
This product could be used for the following applications:
- THz imaging technology is ideal for industries needing to inspect materials such as plastic, ceramic, composites, polymers, wood, cardboard and paper, textile fibers and leather.
- The TZcam is also essential for any Laboratory or R&D institutions that carries out research in the field of THz waves and explores THz potential in various applications in medical imaging, oncology, etc.
- Additionally, a wide range of coverage (0.3 THz to 5 THz)combined with an unrivalled bolometric sensor sensitivity makes the TZcam camera a perfect tool for visualisation/qualification of your terahertz laser source.
This product is manufactured by i2S.