Quantum Efficiency and IPCE Measurement Systems
Sciencetech designs and fabricates different variants of photovoltaic testing systems (PTSs) for implementation of different experimental methods.
Sciencetech has been designing and manufacturing modular optical spectroscopy instruments and components for over 30 years. They are widely used all over the world in research laboratories, universities and companies. Sciencetech instruments are designed with the researchers in mind and feature fully adjustable controls for research flexibility. All Sciencetech systems incorporate modular design and adherence to industry standards for easy integration with other supplier’s instruments and components.
Photovoltaic Testing Systems
- (PTS-2-QE) Quantum Efficiency Measurement System/IPCE
- (PTS-2-IQE) Internal Quantum Efficiency Measurement System and IPCE
- (PTS-3-CPM) Constant Photocurrent Method System
- (PTS-3-DBM) Dual Beam Photocurrent Method
- (PTS-3-PTD) Photothermal Deflection System
- (PTS-4-SSP) Steady State Photoconductivity System
- (PTS-1-SR) Spectral Response System
- Spectral range 250 to 2500nm
- Monochromatic light power up to 125mW total
- Keithley 2400 series source meter (measurement of large capacitance solar cell is possible)
- Stanford SR800 series lock-in amplifier
- User selectable bias voltage
- Light-tight measurement chamber
- DC mode measurement capability (optional)
This product could be used for the following applications:
- IV measurement
- Spectral response measurement (SR)
- External quantum efficiency (EQE)/incident photon to current efficiency (IPCE) measurement
- Internal quantum efficiency measurement (IQE)
This product is manufactured by Sciencetech Inc.